-
July 5th, 2003, 09:17 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi,I know this dos'et have much to do with super 8, but someone might be able to help. I was wondering if thares a way to renew my expired tryout version of Adobe premier 6.0? I tried to delete it and re-download it, but it detected somehow that I already used the tryout version and the newley download one said "trial expired". If any one can help it would be great!
-
July 6th, 2003, 12:46 AM
#2
Inactive Member
If you are running Win200 orXP,you could try creating a new account and instaling it from there. Otherwise the only way possible thatI know of is formatting your Hard Drive and installing the OS and everything else all over again. Yup , it's a major drag. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks